Change Healthcare Case Study
Change Healthcare is a leading independent healthcare technology company,
focused on insight, innovation and accelerating the transformation of the healthcare system through the power of the Change Healthcare platform. They provide data and analytics-driven solutions to improve clinical, financial, administrative, and patient engagement outcomes in the U.S. healthcare system.
Change Healthcare entered a “quiet period” pre-IPO. No brand campaign in-market for nearly two years. Brand study showed slow awareness growth but not reflective of the company’s aggressive growth agenda. Brand attribute ratings showed opportunity to increase brand relevancy among their C-suite target audience.
- Increase awareness, understanding and relevance of the Change Healthcare brand;
- To measurably advance the growth agenda for the company;
- Reinforce who we are, build onto what we do and why its relevant among the target audience of C-suite healthcare executives, policy influencers and the investment community.
Dalton Agency based its media strategy on three levels for this campaign:
- CROSS CHANNEL CUSTOM PARTNERSHIPS to drive awareness and increase familiarity through a select group of trusted business/finance/tech media partners and reach target while they are highly engaged with content via multiple touchpoints;
- AUDIENCE TARGETED DIGITAL that delivers additional reach via behavioral and content targeted digital buys across a network of sites via desktop, tablet and mobile;
- HEALTHCARE ENDEMIC DIGITAL in order to reach the provider/payer key influencers via publisher direct buys with the most targeted healthcare industry partners.
In terms of creative, they used illustrative imagery, made of data, to signal how Change Healthcare is innovating at the center of the healthcare ecosystem and helping to drive industry transformation. The message articulates a clear demonstration of Change Healthcare’s ability to enable efficient and accurate financial transactions, optimized decision making and superior consumer experiences.