EMEA Exchange Week: between Finland and Portugal
- Arrived every morning at the office with Uber (which has been definitely my most trusted app when in here but not the most usual app when arriving to the office in Helsinki :))
- Days seem to start a bit later here (many of my colleagues start the day at 8 am or even earlier – early birds are much admired in Finland)
- Lunch hour seems a bit more relaxed an takes place later than in Finland. Longest queues in Finnish lunch restaurants are at 11am (and many try to do the lunch as quickly as possible to leave home at 4pm)
- Avidly agency is empty around 5pm while here it seems still crowded
- The average age at our Helsinki office is 40 years. In Comon I would say a lot less 🙂
DIFFERENCES BETWEEN AVIDLY AND COMON?
- In terms of people and expertise, it seems people in Comon have more versatile backgrounds. I think we could learn from that!
- You also have more people working from other countries than us (though there is one not finnish person in our office – Marco from Portugal)
ALL IN ALL
- We people working in the field of marketing and our work challenges are not that different!
- All the people I have met I could easily imagine working in Avidly teams
- So, you are most welcome to explore office life and ways of working in Finland!